[Wikipedia-l] G*d D at m#t!! Much apologies to LDC and the list for incorrect sourceforge attrib

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 07:10:27 UTC 2002

Opps! I missed the "Assigned To" part before "Lee Daniel Crocker (lcrocker)"
and totally missed the "Submitted By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)" part.

Grumble, grumble.... I wouldn't have spent on hour on my previous message if
I had known it wasn't from LDC (I /knew/ the comment sounded out of
character). Since it has been mentioned, this topic should be discussed
anyway though.

--mav