[Wikipedia-l] Please undelete bobine120.jpg

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Jul 26 00:12:40 UTC 2002

Anthere,

The right-justified toolbar doesn't work in Netscape and nor does the
floating one. A left-aligned toolbar works just fine in Netscape.

I didn't ask on the French wiki because I do not know where that is and
I do not speak any other language except English. Unlike the majority of
the civilised world, Australian adults are monolingual. I studied french
for four years in school and enjoyed it, but I had no further
opportunity to practice it after that, and it was more than a decade
ago.

I thought I asked the important question previously but I misunderstood
the answer so I deleted the image. And then I put it back again. The
mistake won't be repeated because while I might be a slow learner I am
not an imbecile.

If there are too many posts for you then I'd suggest that you go to the
digest version, and unsubscribe for the time you'll be away. A lot of
the discussion has been to do with the new software and I'm sure it will
settle down soon. But an increasing number of contributors and members
generally equals an increasing level of activity.

Once again, I admire people who speak and contribute in a language that
is not their mother tongue.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: