[Wikipedia-l] non-logged in users using upload utility

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Thu Jul 25 09:57:16 UTC 2002

I like it just fine, since we've lost that function where I could for instance hover over [[Koyaanis Qatsi]] in the Recent Changes page and see what his IP was.  So if someone has to log in to upload, that prevents us from blocking the person if s/he decides to start uploading copyrighted, irrelevant, or otherwise objectionable stuff.

kq