[Wikipedia-l] Kaji: Please undelete bobine120.jpg

Pierre Abbat phma at webjockey.net
Thu Jul 25 05:33:11 UTC 2002

On Thursday 25 July 2002 01:13, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
> oh F###. I just ASKED if the images on the english database were used in
> other wikipedias so that I could know if it was safe to delete them and
> I was told that no they're not - they have their own storage space.

No, you asked whether for all image such that it is used in a wikipedia, that
image is in the English wikipedia image namespace. The answer to that is no.
But there exists an image in the English wikipedia such that it is used in
another wikipedia.

Anyway, bobine120 appears to be still in www.wikipedia.com/upload, without
the subdirectories. Once all the trash is picked through, and the people
working on foreign wikis notified, the images in /upload ought to be deleted.

phma