[Wikipedia-l] What do I do when my bug report is rejected for an invalid reason?

Zoe Comnena zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 20:40:41 UTC 2002

I wrote the following bug report, and got the accompanying response:
<<Bugs item #584421, was opened at 2002-07-21 01:20
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=411192&aid=584421&group_id=34373

Category: Special pages
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I request Recent Changes for (x) days, I can't
get past "diff) (hist) . . Theophylline; 23:38 . . Kpjas
(more) ", no matter how many days back I ask.

If I ask for 500 Recent Changes, it goes beyond this
point with no problem.