[Wikipedia-l] error in links between the pedias

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Sun Jul 21 15:43:59 UTC 2002

I've also submitted this to sourceforge--where I didn't think of using an
underscore in
my username and am therefore "rosvicl", in case anyone is wondering where that
user came from.

The [[French Guiana]] article links to the Esperanto and Dutch pedias. However,
the links are failing, because the software is reading only the first word
on those
links, and thus produces "describe the new page here" (in eo and nl, of course)
on pages for "Franca" and "Frans" (i.e., "French").

This is a heads-up on the sourceforge id as well as the bug.
--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org
http://www.redbird.org