[Wikipedia-l] Admin status?

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia-l at math.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 22 03:09:38 UTC 2002

Although I'm not very involved in looking after Wikipedia in the large,
preferring to write articles about mathematics most of the time,
I've wanted to copyedit protected pages enough times now
that I'd like to be given the admin status necessary to do so.
The latest stuff on the policy pages seems to indicate
that Jimbo will give this to anybody that emails him
(except that only certain designated people should delete pages).
My problem is that I can't find an email address for Jimmy.
But he reads this list, I gather -- so can I?

-- Toby Bartels
   <toby+wikipedia-l at math.ucr.edu>