[Wikipedia-l] Most wanted error

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Jul 21 15:22:59 UTC 2002

At 10:03 AM 7/21/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Before the move, the most wanted page was Nian Hao, followed closely by a
few
>other Hao. Now it is Investments. Wiki claims that there are 78 links to
>Investments, but when asked what they are, it provides only two. What's
wrong?

Article titles are a little undeveloped in this area. There is an article
called [[finance and investment]] which contains some information about
options for individual investing including [[investing on the stock
market]] which I used in my article on the [[Stock Market Crash of 2002]]
but investment as in [[finance and investment]] is more an economic term as
opposed to [[investing]] as might be done by an individual. Possible
[[finance and investment]] should be abandoned and new articles
[[finance]], [[investment]] and [[investing]] could be created with perhaps
articles on specific topics like [[investing on the stock market]] or
[[investing in real estate]].

Fred Bauder [[user:Fredbauder]]