[Wikipedia-l] Public domain image resources + metadataw/othe data

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Jul 20 08:02:44 UTC 2002

lcrocker at nupedia.com wrote:

> > When I was testing it out I couldn't find it... I uploaded an
> > image and then couldn't find any way to preview it, and I wasn't
> > at all sure how to link it into an article. Maybe that's just
> > me... I'm pretty technically ignorant and if it's not obvious I
> > won't spot it.
>
> I don't see any uploads from you recently; at least not since
> the latest updates.  Anyway, you'll probably be able to test it
> on the main site by the time you get this.
>
> After you upload, the success message now points you to the
> description page and suggests that you fill it in with the source
> of the image and other info.  When you go to that link, the image
> istelf can be seen by clicking on either the image's name at the
> top of the screen (next to the "printable version" link) or the
> dates on the history list.
> 0
I didn't leave the image in the database - I tested the upload to see
how it worked with an old bitmap cartoon I drew and then I deleted it
again. I'll see how it works now :) So I gather the new version is up
and running? Yay!

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: