[Wikipedia-l] Photo rquest page sugestion

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Jul 18 03:18:10 UTC 2002

Stephen Gilbert wrote:

> --- Karen AKA Kajikit <kaji at labyrinth.net.au> wrote:
> > Ummm, WHAT public domain resources page? I've never
> > seen it or thought
> > to look for it... maybe it should be linked from the
> > front page of the
> > Wikipedia and/or from the photo upload pages to
> > enhance its visibility?
>
> It's already linked from the front page, Karen. ;-)

So I saw, once it was pointed out to me... I never looked at all the
fine print down there :)

Just an idea for the photo upload page. This might not be practical, but
since it's important to establish the source of each uploaded image
couldn't a box be added to the upload form where the person uploading
had to fill in the source of the image seperately instead of apending it
to the description?

Like this:
File - monarchbutterfly.jpg
Description - photograph of a monarch butterfly perched on a flower
Image source - US Parks and Wildlife public domain photo archive (or
Fred Nerk's photo collection or whatever)

Of course I know absolutely nothing about coding and that might be an
impossible task to do...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: