[Wikipedia-l] Naming conventions page

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 17:05:35 UTC 2002

>perhaps it would help if the naming conventions
weren't such a mess. I
>spent ages there looking for information when I first
started writing,
>as I was anxious to follow the established
conventions -- hence my
>recent suggestions to refactor that area -- which I'm
still mulling
>over.
>
>tarquin

I agree, the naming conventions page needs to be
streamlined – it has reached an unwieldy length and
organization. If nobody objects I will summarize each
convention and place the rationale and details in
their own separate pages (without changing any
conventions, of course). The ship naming convention
has already been organized this way.

--maveric149