[Wikipedia-l] New server, software coming Saturday.

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Jul 15 09:19:48 UTC 2002

lcrocker at nupedia.com wrote:

> > There is a serious problem with the random page routine. I
> > don't know if anyone else has found this but every time I try
> > it I go to the same page... I went to the sourceforge site but
> > I couldn't work out how to make a listing there.
>
> Works fine for be with several browsers; I haven't tried it
> on Windows yet, but I'll do that in the morning--I don't see
> any reason why the new code should behave any differently from
> the old.  It would help if you gave me some more details about
> your exact setup if you can--browser, OS, ISP, any other software
> you have that might do caching, etc.
> 0

I'm not a techy... I use a normal windows 98 puter running an internal
network, and my ISP routes the internet through a proxy server before it
gets to me. I have Opera, Netscape 4.7 and IE on my computer and I tried
them all.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: