[Wikipedia-l] what's being done about performance?

Stephen Gilbert canuck_in_korea2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 12:40:14 UTC 2002

I don't see how anyone can say that performance issues
are being ignored. Jimbo bought a new server
specifically for Wikipedia. Mr. Crocker re-designed
the PHP script from the ground up, and Neil has been
running different kinds of bots on the news
server/software to test it under stressful conditions.

Don't you guys read the mailing list? :)

-- Stephen Gilbert