[Wikipedia-l] Re: ATTN: Caltrop: GDBT1920

Axel Boldt axel at uni-paderborn.de
Sat Jul 13 01:54:41 UTC 2002

> I asked two weeks ago what this picture is about and have gotten no
> answer. What is it for? If I don't hear back soon, I shall delete
> it.

I don't think it is appropriate to delete a picture just because you
don't know what it is for and the uploader didn't respond to your
mailing list request. The upload area is used by all Wikipedias, and
unless we are dealing with a clear case of warez or music swapping,
the uploaders should get the benefit of the doubt.

Axel