[Wikipedia-l] This Español/Castellano split

Brion VIBBER brion at pobox.com
Tue Jul 9 23:56:51 UTC 2002

Gareth Owen wrote:
> Brion VIBBER <brion at pobox.com> writes:
>>(Note that there's an even newer version of the Wiki software in
>>development, but we'll adapt the translations etc after we've got things
>>transferred to the version we *know* works.)
>

> I don't want to appear glib, but which one are you referring to?

The "even newer version" is the one that LDC's been hawking the
(English) test server for: http://130.94.122.197/

The "version we *know* works" is the software that's currently running
the English wikipedia, for which we have localization files for
Esperanto, German, Polish, Spanish, and soon French.

Test/demo servers in various states of updatedness:
   Polish: http://test.wikipedia.com/
   German: http://test-de.wikipedia.com/
   Esperanto: http://test-eo.wikipedia.com/

Active: