[Wikipedia-l] can't delete subpages

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Sat Jul 6 01:47:36 UTC 2002

I have deleted Transportation, Transnational Issues, and Communications.
I'm not convinced that you have incorporated all useful information from
the other subpages; for example, I find it interesting that the governor
of Svalbard does not report to the king but rather to the Polar
Department of the Ministry of Justice.

--
 Sean Barrett     | Our strength is as the strength of ten
 sean at epoptic.com | because there are fourteen of us!