[Wikipedia-l] Putting the title of the article in bold in the first line of the article

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jul 5 11:32:15 UTC 2002

I just did a stub on [[Adams State College]] and while I was still editing
someone jumped in and inserted a '''Adams State College''' in the first
line. (so that was saved before my edit could be)

First, I don't like the practice of repeating the title that way. Although
that could be standard, would hardly matter.

Second, very seldom do I get anything right the first time and before I'm
done someone is jumping in.  Might be nice to let the ink cool, before
jumping in on new articles.

Fred Bauder