[Wikipedia-l] Complete breakdown of wikipedia?

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Jul 1 03:12:39 UTC 2002

I'm having zero ability to access the wikipedia over the last few days
too... it used to be that I could use it just fine during the Australian
daytime, but once the sun rose in America I couldn't do anything because
there was too much traffic and everything timed out. This week access
speed has dropped down to zero 24/7...

I hope that whatever's going on can be fixed quickly... because if it's
stopping us from working on the pedia it's also stopping anyone from
accessing articles through Google and using them for research purposes.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: