[Wikipedia-l] Moderation

Mark Christensen mchristensen at humantech.com
Thu Dec 12 14:44:31 UTC 2002

What I'd like to see is a moderated and unmoderated version of the same
list, or at least a publicly accessible archive of all posts to the list
moderated or unmoderated.  That way those who want the "raw" stream
could get it, and anybody who cared could track exactly what the
moderators are doing.

I think this shouldn't be very hard if you can send all rejected posts
to another list.  Anybody who want's to could sign up for that list too.

Even better would be for all posts to the unmoderated list to be
forwarded to a moderated list for approval.  Then those who want the raw
list don't have to wait for the moderators to get involved.