[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia and anti-Semitism

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed Dec 11 12:55:13 UTC 2002

Jonathan Walther wrote:
> I too would support a temporary ban of RK.  He is always biasing things.

We aren't going to get into banning people like RK, unless he's doing
things that I'm not aware of.

> RK may be a Jew, but banning him for his persistent and long-standing
> disrespect for the NPOV policy does NOT constitute anti-Semitism.

No, of course not.  I don't think anyone would seriously suggest
otherwise.  Your mentioning it seems unwarranted in this context.

The wiki process and a social culture of co-operation gives us plenty
of tools to deal with bias.

--Jimbo