[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia and anti-Semitism

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Dec 10 22:16:08 UTC 2002

Poor, Edmund W wrote:

>And if anyone wants me to stop being a sysop because of this, well, let me just point out that no one seemed to mind the page block when it stopped Jonathan (aka Clutch). In fact, this is the first objection I've heard in a long time (months ^_^).
>
>I will do whatever it takes to make peace, but if I'm told to back off then I'll just let there be war.

Ed does try hard to be a peacemaker, but at times he reminds me of the
Richard Scarry character (the name escapes me at the moment) who would
obliviously and blithely walk across an active battlefield inattentive
to the raging battle, and come out unscathed.

Sometimes Mr. Ed has to turn away from the battle to pass the most
appropriate comments.

Eclecticology