[Wikipedia-l] Undelete...

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Tue Aug 27 17:59:48 UTC 2002

>Please undelete September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack/Give Blood and
>September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack/World economic effects and
>Wail Alshehri.

I recovered the former, though I frankly don't see much useful
about it.  I totally reject your "never delete information" idea.
Quality is as much about what to leave out as what to put in.

I didn't see an article with the second title in the archive.
There's one just titled ".../World economic effects", but it has
no content at all.

I'm not sure an "undelete" function is such a great idea.  It
shouldn't be too easy to recover things; it should only be done
when the deletion was really a mistake, and in that case we should
have some incentive to prevent further mistakes of that kind.