[Wikipedia-l] note to the militia

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Aug 24 00:46:36 UTC 2002

Daniel Mayer wrote:

> I'm working 40 hours a week now /and/ going to school
> full time. I will therefore no longer have time to
> seek out new vandalism and copyright violations from
> Recent Changes (a process that previously took me 2 to
> 3 hours a day). I will also not have time to seek out
> and greet all new users either. I will have more time
> to do this as soon as winter break arrives.
>
> -- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

Ah, so you do spend time in the real world after all Mav :) Good luck
with all the new obligations!

Something I wondered - how do you know who the new users to greet them?
Do you just look for user names you haven't seen before or is there some
way to identify them? I'd be happy to do the meet-and-greet but I don't
know how to do it.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: