[Wikipedia-l] better MOVE documentation?

Kurt Jansson jansson at gmx.net
Fri Aug 23 18:56:45 UTC 2002

> > Should we document the moving of a page from one location to another
in the article's history?  e.g. create a new line in the history showing
the time and user with an autogenerated comment like "article moved from
[[IMDb]] to [[Internet Movie Database]]"?

> YES YES YES, we should do that. Should be pretty straightforward.

The protection of a page also isn't mentioned in the arcticle history
and on recent changes. Or is this just a bug on de-beta.wikipedia.org?

Kurt