[Wikipedia-l] Collaborative, up-to-the-minute construction of current and ongoing events of historical significance

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia-l at math.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 15 09:25:30 UTC 2002

I think that the consensus on this list and on [[Talk:Main Page]]
was that links to background articles like [[Stock market]]
are preferred to links to "up-to-the-minute" articles like
[[Stock market downturn of 2002]].  Accordingly, I'm going to
change the [[Main Page]] back to [[Stock market]].
But the [[Main Page]] is the last place that I want to get into
an edit war with The Cuntator, so I will to the list's consensus.
Please watch.

-- Toby Bartels
   <toby+wikipedia-l at math.ucr.edu>