[Wikipedia-l] My apologies

Andre Engels engels at uni-koblenz.de
Wed Aug 14 20:47:53 UTC 2002

Please disregard my last message. I was overreacting and doing things I
already regret. My deletions were an error, and I ask you to forgive me
and try to understand that I did what I thought was best. I am still too
tensed at the moment, but I will be back tomorrow or in a few days, doing
normal things with Wikipedia.

I still think that the majority of the deletions were a good thing, but I
also think that I was wrong in doing them without checking whether they
were supported. Apparently the common opinion on this point is different,
and I not only should bow to that, I want to do it.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused,

Hoping that I have been able to write coherently in my current state,

Andre Engels