[Wikipedia-l] Re: MetaTree

Gareth Owen wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 15:28:08 UTC 2002

tarquin <tarquin at planetunreal.com> writes:

> I think that browsing a link "pitch" in an article on music and discovering
> other types of pitch in completely different areas of knowledge is
> interesting.

I think its a pain in the ass.  If I'm reading about music and click on
"pitch" I do *not* want to be told about tar-like substances and places where
sport is played.  It distracts me from the matter at hand.

If I want to read about other types or meanings of "pitch", I'm fully capable
of using the search function (or even editing the URL by hand).