[Wikipedia-l] Trigger Words

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Aug 9 02:43:13 UTC 2002

Hi,

it occurred to me that certain words may well be used as search patterns to
find low quality and non-NPOV articles. For example, there is hardly any
valid encyclopedic use for the word "ironically" -- I have tried to go through
the articles that contain it and fix them one by one, but there are too many of
them.  Other emotional words such as "bizarre", and vulgar ones, such as
"stupid" and "crap", may also be useful for finding articles that need to be
edited.

How about a page that lists such "trigger words" for others to search for
them and fix the articles that contain them? Where should such a page be put?

Regards,

Erik

http://www.gmx.net