[Wikipedia-l] Easton's Bible Dictionary

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Aug 8 03:11:23 UTC 2002

"Michael R. Irwin" wrote:

> > That's not a bad idea either; I perfer actual email for direct
> > communication, but user talk pages are there, and are being used
> > for that  There's already a link to your user page at the top of
> > the page (at least in the standard skin; I don't remember about
> > CB); perhaps we should have a flag next to it with a link that
> > only appears when there have been changes to your user talk since
> > you last visited it.
>
> I think this would be a neat feature.  Particularly for users
> preferring the meta for discussions, without reliable email, or
> uninterested in Wikipedia-L.

That would be a VERY neat feature... I don't pay very close attention to
my user page, and it would be great if a little flag popped up next to
my user name to tell me that somebody had left me a message there... Of
course, Mav's flag would never go away! lol

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: