[Wikipedia-l] Less Is More

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Aug 5 13:48:21 UTC 2002

Tables ought to made as simple and unobtrusive as possible. I hope someone finds an easy way to do this; or, at least, the easiest conceivable way. I guess it will always be an "advance" feature for power users.

I like the tables on the U.S. President articles, because it gives a consistent set of links, but the placement of the table could be varied. Also, a consistent set of links could made without a table. Someone (maybe GayCommunist?) has a system of putting a line of links at the beginning of an article, to show its relationship to a large group of similar articles.

Ed Poor