[Wikipedia-l] Be glad this guy isn't writing for the wikipedia!

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Apr 19 13:14:35 UTC 2002

I probably shouldn't be forwarding this here, but I thought it might
tickle a few funnybones... It was forwarded to alt.humour.best.of.usenet
for obvious reasons. :)

Karen

PS. So that I'm saying something real with this post, has anyone else
been having a problem with requests to the wikipedia timing right out? I
keep getting 'zero sized replies' after much sitting staring at a blank
screen. It's annoying...

*****

[Submitter's note: The folks in misc.writing are not nice to people who
ask for help with home work.  I especially liked the last line. . . .]