[Wikipedia-l] Source texts

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at epost.de
Wed Apr 17 16:57:30 UTC 2002

I think we should avoid storing *any* texts like these, including the
"Origin of Species" book which is still online at the pedia (and I say so
even though I am a biologist! ;)

Instead, there should be a link to another web page that has the original
text (like Project Gutenberg), and that is to be expected to be around for a
while.

Magnus