[Wikipedia-l] RE: Wikipedia-l digest, Vol 1 #362 - 4 msgs

Julie Hofmann Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 16:50:08 UTC 2002

Hi all --

Larry, I liked your rule for ad hominem attacks -- and agree with you on
trolls (but also think Lee might be right about outing the trolls).  One
thing though...(and I know I should be a grown-up and consider the
source and not be bothered by it...) where do we fit comments like Ed's
-- he agrees with the rule, with the exception that he can continue to
refer to me as his "dear lab rat" ?  And yes, I know I probably brought
it on myself for feeding his occasionally troll-like behavior , but
REALLY!!!!    <whingeing session over now>

Julie