[Wikipedia-l] Banning 24

Joao Mário Miranda jmiranda at explicacoes.com
Mon Apr 15 01:48:03 UTC 2002

Jimmy Wales wrote:

> For the following writings, I am considering to ban 24 for 48 hours,
> starting Monday afternoon and going until Wednesday afternoon.  This
> will be a warning, to be followed by our first-ever permanent ban if
> he doesn't behave.

I suggest the redirection of 24 to an exact wikipedia clone. 24 can have
his own database. His database can be updated with changes from the real
wikipedia and with 24's changes. The real database should ignore 24.

:)

Another interesting solution is to artificially slow down his connection
by introduction of random delays to his IP number in the code.

Joao
http://www.nonio.com