[Wikipedia-l] IP blocking

Lee Daniel Crocker lee at piclab.com
Tue Apr 2 19:13:34 UTC 2002

> BTW, I don't think that anyone has used the block IP
> 'feature' yet as it seems to be pretty buggy (according to
> Magnus and/or Brian V.).

I blocked the "CARROTS" vandal on Friday.  He hasn't
reappeared, but of course I have no way to know whether
that's really because of the block or if he just went away.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,