[Wikipedia-l] Another loony flag: 66.219.221.xxx

Manning Bartlett manning at bartlett.net
Mon Apr 8 23:47:39 UTC 2002

This 66.219.221.xxx  character is another to watch for - I seem to be getting into an edit war with it over its "Orthodox Baha'i Faith" issues. I researched this group a few months back when I was working on the original Baha'i faith article, and my evidence suggested that they are a tiny splinter group (a few hundred members) of a religion with 5 million members.

Anyway, I'd be grateful if you could watch out for this character - I know Brian Vibber has already run into its ideological agenda. I'm leaving for India again in a week or two so I won't be able to watch it closely enough.

Manning