[Wikipedia-l] 24 is driving me nuts

Julie Hofmann Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 17:00:31 UTC 2002

From: "Guardian Tor " <guardian-tor at operamail.com>
To: wikipedia-l at nupedia.com
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 23:09:46 +0900
Subject: [Wikipedia-l] Our latest guest

Well now, someone seems to be ever-so-slightly pissed at me. ;-)

http://meta.wikipedia.com/wiki.phtml?title=Response_to_Stephen_Gilbert

- Stephen G.

OH MY!!!!  Sorry Stephen, but if 24 weren't clearly on the loony fringe,
this would be funny.   Speaking of which, I really do wonder where it
lives and if it's loony enough to seek out those of us nearby.

JHK

Message: 12