[Wikipedia-l] New features questions

Manning Bartlett manning at bartlett.net
Mon Apr 8 02:12:32 UTC 2002

You'll have to forgive me as I've been off overseas for so long and missed the adjustment period.

2 questions: are there any new editing features in the new software? I dimly remember there being something about a ~~~ trick in the first version of meta.

Following on from that - are these features documented anywhere?

I went through "How to edit a page" and noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while - it still says "click on the ? mark to create a new page". Obviously I can fix that one myself, but are there other things I should be aware of?

Manning