[Wikipedia-l] deletion policy

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at epost.de
Sun Apr 7 12:01:20 UTC 2002

My suggestion:
Pages *can* be deleted if
* they have no valuable contents (blank/"Describe..."/weird text etc.) AND
* if they don't have any valuable contents in their history AND
* if they cannot be easily reditected
If the article history is blank or nonsense, there's no reason to keep it by
waiting for an advanced deletion mechanism anyway.

Magnus