[Wikipedia-l] Site becoming a bit disquieting

Rosa Williams aprilrosanina at charter.net
Fri Apr 5 02:39:43 UTC 2002

Allow me to heartily third Vicki Rosenzweig and Koyaanis Qatsi, from another
leftie (European view) or pinko commie bastich (US view -- just kidding,
guys ;) . 24 is not so much left or right as just plain odd... the pattern
seems similar to a number of Internet newsgroup kooks I've run into now and
again. ("I have the One True Way, and you should all bow down in awe!")
There are, as LDC says, occasional flashes of useful insight there, though
rather overwhelmed in the polemicism.  Perhaps the writer may yet grow out
of it... and if not, the collective corrective forces of Wikipedia ough to
be able to keep the diatribes in check.

-- April