[Wikipedia-l] IP blocking

Axel Boldt axel at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Apr 3 06:03:42 UTC 2002

In order to unblock an IP number, go to [[wikipedia:Blocked IPs]] and
remove the corresponding line. The software does not unblock any
number automatically: as long as the number is listed under Blocked
IPs, it is blocked.

I looked a bit at the oeuvre of that 62.98.* guy. It's quite an
interesting case. I don't think he's malicious. You don't enter
hundreds of (correct!) digits of pi if you want to discredit a
project. He's misguided, for sure. He looks to me like somebody who
has had many idiosyncratic ideas brewing in his head for years, and
now they pour out in a couple of days. Maybe not unlike our Slovenian
Rastafarian prime number lover.

Axel