[Wikipedia-l] A question

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Sat Oct 27 02:53:23 UTC 2001

> I would not feel comfortable with the idea that Microsoft or Yahoo
> could take our content, make an encyclopedia out of it
> (redistributable, of course), and *not* include an invariant section
> amounting to a link back to us.
>
> Do others share this sentiment?

I feel less comfortable with the alternative.

Or another way of putting it, is, I'm comfortable with billions of people
taking our content, making an encyclopedia out of it (redistributable,
of course), and *not* including an invariant section amounting to a link
back to us. If that also means that Microsoft and Yahoo can do it as
well, then that's not so bad.

--
The Cunctator
cunctator at kband.com www.kband.com