[Wikipedia-l] cut/paste

Wojciech Pobratyn wojtek at pobratyn.com
Sat May 12 12:12:42 UTC 2001

hi all.

I have a bit of a moral dilemma here: some articles on wikipedia seem to
pop-up non-wikified and written slightly 'too well'. It seems obvious that
it is a copy/paste job from another source. What should we/I do in such a
case? Delete it? It could be from a free source or someone's work for
work/uni/school that he just wishes to share with the community... Plz help
me out on this one.

regards

WojPob

ps. who subscribes to this list anyway? could mailman give us a list of
members?

----
Wojciech Pobratyn
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
mailto:wojciech.pobratyn at wu-wien.ac.at

"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming"
                             H.P. Lovecraft

"Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are subtle and quick to
anger"