[Wikipedia-l] Boston and Russia, here I come

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Fri Apr 6 21:39:24 UTC 2001

Dear all,

I'm going to Boston and then Russia!

These last few weeks and the next few have been and are going to be a
bit hectic for me.  I've got the plane tickets, the passport, the
laptop, Jimbo's blessing ;-), money saved, and the visa is on its way.
I have much else to get ready, of course.  So if I seem a bit slow in
replying and short in my replies, that might explain it.  (Another
explanation I guiltily admit is that I have been helping Wikipedia
along.  But I have been vowing to spend more time on the more important
project, viz., Nupedia, now that Wikipedia really is moving along
wonderfully.)