[Wikipedia-AS] Building Assamese wikipedia and Assamese Wiki community

gitartha bordoloi gitartha.bordoloi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:44:37 UTC 2011

Thank you Shiju for the wonderful thoughts and analysis. I hope we can do
some serious outreach and offline communication in the next few months. You
are absolutely correct on use of bots. However we need some more editors to
start in-house projects like 'stub expanding'. Guwahati having no editors
is not correct. Currently active editors like 'user:simbu123',
'user:jpnath008' etc are in guwahati now. But apart from Simbu123 (Amlan),
others are relatively new and so a wiki-meet instead of workshop has been
thought off.
পুনৰ ধন্যবাদ। Happy wiking !

--
*~~ গীতাৰ্থ বৰদলৈ (Gitartha Bordoloi)