[Wikipedia-AS] Apology

Prabhakar Sarma Neog psneog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:16:52 UTC 2011

Dear members, especially Gitartha, Chaipau, Naveen and Shiju

Yesterday I have posted a very strong email accusing Gitartha Bordoloi,
aswiki of something he didn't do. To make it worse, I unnecessarily
involved my fellow  wikipedians Chaipau, Naveen, Shiju and worst, of all
the whole list.

First, I apologize to Gitartha. Gitartha, I am extremely sorry for doing
so. I understand that it will be difficult for you to accept me as a friend
after what I did, but let me assure you that it was a very nasty
trick  someone played on me which was so clever that it led to this.
However, I can't disclose it, so can't prove that it was not intended.

Chaipau, Naveen, Shiju and the group: please consider this incident to be
an extreme example of my foolishness, and deal with me accordingly.

-Prabhakar