[Wikinews-l] We've been forked! [fwd from foundation-l]

bawolff bawolff+wn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:11:46 UTC 2011

Tempodivalse and some other folks have started a fork of Wikinews.
Thought I'd forward since it may be of interest to some folks.

Personally I'm interested to see where this goes and if they have
success. At the end of the day, the more free content material that
exists in the world the better, regardless of where it is created.

Cheers.
-bawolff

Fwd from foundation-l