[Wikinews-l] Dyslexia - A new perspective

Luqman Michel luqmanm2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 01:36:11 UTC 2010

michael west <michawest <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 18/03/2010, luqman michel <luqmanm2002 <at> yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Dear Sir,
> > I would be grateful if you could kindly let me know why my article
> > "Dyslexia - A new perspective" was not published (deleted).
> >
> > Just want to know why?
> > Thank you and kind regards,
> > Luqman Michel
> >

> > Visit my blog at: http://www.parentingdyslexia.com
> >

> I don't think it was published because Wikinews is not a spammed
> article board. A quick google search lists the article on countless
> sites.

Thank you for your response. I want my article to be made known to as many
people, who may be interested in dyslexia, as possible. To - date no one has
disputed on what I have written.If writing to get my findings to as many
people as possible is considered spamming that I am guilty.However, no one to
date has accused me of spamming.Wish you well.
Luqman Michel