[Wikinews-l] Weather bot

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:30:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Brian
McNeil<brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org> wrote:
> I think this is starting to look like something where we might be justified
> bidding for a WMF grant to fund development. I'm going to point Brion at
> this discussion and also raise it on a few Wikipedia weather-related talk
> pages. It just seems a logical extension of doing things like geo-location
> to add location-meteorology.

Yes, grant to fund development is a good idea. I always have the
problem related to the implementation of something into PHP. I am not
a masochist to program in PHP and it is necessary to compensate
someone's else willingness for S&M.

I am thinking now to make a contact with Hydro-meteorological
Institute of Serbia... Maybe they would willing to help us from the
meteorological side.