[Wikinews-l] sr.wikinews is working

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 10:37:29 UTC 2007

Hi, I just want to say that sr.wikinews is finally fully functional :)
OK, a number of other things should be fixed (for example, featured news
is form September 30th), but since November 7th there are daily news
from Serbia.

I hope that we'll get some new Wikinewsians in the near future.

I wouldn't go into the public yet because there are a lot of things to
be fixed, but I hope that it would be possible during December.

BTW, is there any Wikinewsian near Serbia (or at least in Europe)? (OK,
I know that there are some Wikinewsian from Europe :) ) It would be good
to make Wikinews promotion in Serbia between January and March with
foreign guests.

It should be mentioned that we have a deal with news agency Beta [1] for
reemitting their short news. Explicitly, we have a deal for their news
in Serbian. However, it is possible to make a deal for English,
Albanian, Romani and Hungarian. (However, I see that there is only
Wikinews in English.)

[1] - http://www.beta.co.yu/